PBL releases first draft of schedule
Posted March 6, 2010
The Powerline Baseball League released its first cut of the 2010 schedule featuring a 15-game regular season followed by playoffs beginning on July 20.
The league is going with a week later start date than most years, kicking things off with all six teams in action on Tuesday, May 18. Leduc visits Armena, Bardo travels to Ryley and the Holden Blue Jays meet up with former fiend, the Tofield Lakers in their first PBL contest.
Other highlights of the schedule include:
- Thursday, May 20, expansion Holden hosts its first home game against the Ryley Rebels
- Tuesday, May 25, Leduc heads to Ryley in a rematch of last year’s heated semi-final series
- Wednesday, May 26, we see a rematch of last year’s PBL championship with Bardo in Leduc
- Tuesday, June 29, the Powerline League will do its annual dance with the Battle River League at the All-Star game. The overall series is 5-4 PBL
- Thursday, July 15, the regular season ends exactly the same way it begins with all six teams playing the final day of the season
Check out the schedule page for a complete look at the 2010 campaign. Once the schedule is approved, each team’s page will be updated with their own personal schedule.
Posted on March 6, 2010 by Jason Buzzell