Spring meeting is finally here
Posted March 17, 2010
The 2010 Powerline Baseball League spring meeting will take place tonight starting at 7:30 p.m. at the Tofield Town Hall upstairs.
Topics likely to be covered include:
- Approval of the 2010 draft rules proposed at the 2009 Fall Meeting
- Discussion and decision on joining Baseball Alberta
- Establishing a drop-dead date for when a Sherwood Park team would have to enter the PBL for the 2010 campaign.
- Discussion on schedule and finalizing dates of league tournaments and contacts
- Discussion on All-Star game rosters
- Discussion of future of President Larry Lewsaw
Posted on March 17, 2010 by Jason Buzzell