UPDATE: Spring meeting, Thursday, April 2
Posted March 18, 2015
A snap spring meeting has been called after earlier forecasting for Thursday night in the Tofield arena meeting room at 7 p.m.
Neufeld’s main things to discuss included:
- Baseball Alberta re-up-kind of necessary due to ump assignments
- Rosalind has made a request to enter league-talked to Steve Enright and they have formally made the request. The team would be open to Tuesday-Thursday but would see if weekend double headers would be an option.
- Rule Changes-any and all changes that may seem necessary
- Schedule is dependent on expansion ruling.
- Website management and future
He also requested all teams bring their cheque books to get league fees done all at once.